| DjView4: a portable djvu viewer|
DjView4 is a new
portable DjVu viewer and browser plugin.
- Entirely based on the public djvulibre api.
- Entirely written in portable Qt4.
- Works with Qt/X11, Qt/Mac, and Qt/Windows.
- Continuous scrolling of pages
- Side-by-side display of pages
- Ability to specify a url to the djview command
- All plugin and cgi options available from the command line
- All silly annotations implemented
- Display thumbnails as a grid
- Display outlines
- Page names supported (see djvused command set-page-title)
- Metadata dialog (see djvused command set-meta)
- Implemented as reusable Qt widgets
|Download the Latest Version|
Unlike the previous viewer DjView3,
this new viewer is distributed as a separate package.
To compile from the sources, you must first install
and Qt4 (>=4.3).
- version 4.9
- released 2012-04-10.
- Check out the full download page for previous versions.