- DjVuZone: news, information, tutorials,
demos, samples, technical papers, and links about DjVu.
Free web-based services to convert your documents
or pictures to DjVu:
convert anything to DjVu. No frills.
- Bib2Web: upload a list of
publications in BibTeX format
together with the publication themselves in any format, and get a nice publication
page with full-text search ready to post on you web site.
- Leon Bottou: invented many of the techniques in
DjVu, (wavelet coder, arithmetic coder, bitonal coder). Designed and wrote most
of the core code too. Main author and maintainer of DjVuLibre.
Leon's publications page
has many technical papers on DjVu.
- Yann LeCun: initiated and led the
DjVu project at AT&T.
Designed this web site and several sites
Search Engine for client-side search of DjVu collections.
Yann's publications page
has many papers on DjVu in DjVu.
- Patrick Haffner: designed and wrote
the foreground/background segmenter in DjVu.
- Yoshua Bengio:
co-invented the ZP-coder.
- Paul Howard:
co-authored the ZP-coder,
designed the original JB2 bitonal compression from which DjVu's current
bitonal compressor is derived.
- Bill Riemers: software architect for DjVu at
- Luc Vincent: director of applied research
- Jeffery Triggs: created several DjVu-related
web sites, including DjVuZone, and
the Century Dictionary, as
well as several server-side search systems for DjVu collections.